Monday, February 25, 2008

Muli Bwanji?!

that means how are you in my new language, nyanja. this means i will be based in eastern province. a few of my friends are going there too. I'm off to a site visit tomorrow in central province until saturday to see what the lifestyle is like. I have an internet phone. the number is 0976862401, you will have to dial a country code, and possibly drop the 0. i really dont know. just look it up! but hopefully i will be able to email fairly frequently! it depends on my service though. anyways, all is good. its hot, and beautiful and ive seen hundreds of spiders and some geckos, but no snakes yet.

2 comments:

Erika Schnure said...

I miss you a lot! What exactly does an "internet phone" mean?

dmiranda said...

Hi. I love you and you are fabulous for doing this. Big commitment but you have a big heart, so you are going to thrive!

Much Pi Love/Peace Corps love and I will be sending a package soon!

No grilled cheese but definitely snacks!