Tuesday, February 19, 2008

peace out!

SO i'm leaving in 1.5 hours. I'll be in DC for 3 days, which I'm really excited for. I haven't really told people about that though. So if you are in DC and reading this, I will be available in the evenings, but I don't really know my schedule.

Also, I'm so nervous and stressed out. and I have a cold. I'm nervous my bags will be overweight or they won't arrive or something bad will happen. I'm nervous that I'm in over my head, or that I'll hate it, or I don't even know. That's the thing, I just don't know. It's impossible to really know what to expect. And I've read some extremely eloquent posts about peoples reasons for leaving, and I'm sorry but I just don't have one right now. I'm nervous. I'm excited too, but due to the thousands of emotions fogging my brain, I can't explain it right now. All I can say is that I'm running late and I'm sure I have more last minute things to do before I leave!

1 comment:

Justine said...

"Pack a pillow and a Blanket and go see the world. You'll never regret it."

Don't worry Kerry. You WILL have a fantastic adventure! And no regrets!

Love you!